Dear Mrs F and Wally, Are you sure it is not too cold there cos all the seals are hugging each other! Too cute. Watch Wally Bear does not become a little honey flavoured seal snack!!
Mrs D, It is actually very hot here, but the seals just love to cuddle each other! Mrs F makes sure I stay well clear of all the animals. She won't even let me hug them:( You must be getting very excited about your trip! Hugs, WB
Hi Wally I hope you are having a good time. Don't eat to much honey otherwise you might get sick and you're underwear might explode...BOOM! Loving hugs William
Hi Ben, No, I am not going to Egypt, but the Incas built some amazing temples here and they are earthquake proof - imagine that! Spanish is the language in most of South America and I have learned, please, thank you, good morning and good evening! Wally hugs
Dear Mrs F and Wally,
ReplyDeleteAre you sure it is not too cold there cos all the seals are hugging each other! Too cute. Watch Wally Bear does not become a little honey flavoured seal snack!!
Love to you all.
Mrs D.
Mrs D,
ReplyDeleteIt is actually very hot here, but the seals just love to cuddle each other!
Mrs F makes sure I stay well clear of all the animals. She won't even let me hug them:(
You must be getting very excited about your trip!
Hugs,
WB
Hi Wally
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a good time. Don't eat to much honey otherwise you might get sick and you're underwear might explode...BOOM!
Loving hugs
William
Hi William!
DeleteI don't like the sound of exploding underwear! I will take your advice.
Wally hugs
xo
Hi Wally
ReplyDeleteHave you found any new animals?
From Leon
Hi Leon!
DeleteYes I found some in the Amazon Rainforest, but they were more scared of people because they have been hunted, so it was harder to see them :(
Hi Wally
ReplyDeleteHow are you? I hope you are having fun on your trip. Are you going to Egypt? I hope you have been able to understand everyone so far?
Bye Ben
Hi Ben,
ReplyDeleteNo, I am not going to Egypt, but the Incas built some amazing temples here and they are earthquake proof - imagine that! Spanish is the language in most of South America and I have learned, please, thank you, good morning and good evening!
Wally hugs
Hi Wally
ReplyDeleteIs there a bird in the last photo?
If there is where is it?
From Rachel