Monday, 1 April 2013

Giant Tortoises!

I have never seen anything so big as these giant tortoises! I was not allowed to get too close. The really big ones are over 100 years old!



5 comments:

  1. Hello wally bear
    How is your trip around the world? I hope you have a great time around the world and also I hope you find some more nice wild animals because these animals are amazing!!!
    I hope you don't get plane sick and have good flights all the way around the world. Also I hope you don't get to tired with all of that walking and exploring. I also hope you have a lot of good honey.
    Say Hi to MR and Mrs Fitzy .
    From Tom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tom!
      My trip is going well so far, thank you.
      I am at the airport now waiting to get a flight to Peru.
      That is where Paddington Bear comes from and I am hoping to meet him.
      Mr and Mrs Fitzy are doing well except that Mr Fitzy had a bad tummy upset on Monday.
      The honey here is delicious and I have also been eating lots of fruit.
      I think I will see llamas in Peru.
      Wally hugs,
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. To Wally Bear
    Looks like you are having a great trip, I hope you haven't had to much honey.
    Are Mr and Mrs Fitzy having a great time to?
    I was wondering if the 100 year old tortoises get a letter from the queen like people do when they turn 100!! hehehe.
    Are you going to Canada to visit your own bear family?
    From Izzy (P.s. Mum wondered if Mrs Fitzy is finding some nice wine on her travels)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Izzy!
      Letters from the queen? Hmmmm, not sure about that one.
      I cannot go to Canada because Mrs F is worried she might lose me:(
      I ate lots of Easter eggs over Easter - I sent a photo to Rata Room 6 of my bowl of them, so you could ask to see it!
      Mrs F says to tell your mum she is going to very high altitude so can only drink water!
      Wally hugs,
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hi Wally

    Giant tortoises are big 100 is very old.

    From Rachel

    ReplyDelete