Thursday, 11 April 2013

Amazon Rainforest

I spent 3 days on the Amazon River and walking in the rainforest! There were loads of Mosquitos and I got heaps of bites even through my fur :( See me sitting at the front of the boat? I nearly fell in once! See the large lily pad I am on? Well, when the ladies are doing their washing in the river, they put their newborn baby onto the lily pad and it is quite safe! There are piranhas in the river and they have very sharp teeth. If you swim with a cut, you will be eaten! I have also put on a few scary photos I took, of a tarantula, a rainbow boa and a baby caiman, a bit like a crocodile.









3 comments:

  1. Hi Wally Bear,
    Wow! That tarantula looks scary, did you like going to the Amazon river? Beacause i thourght that looked awesome!

    From Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. DId you catch a tarantula to keep for a pet Wally? I wonder if they'd let it back into NZ?
    Rimu Room5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wally
    Did you touch the tarantula?
    The rainbow boa looks very colorful I quite like it do you?

    From Rachel

    ReplyDelete