Wednesday, 13 March 2013

I'm a bit scared of flying......

Yesterday we picked up the tickets from Flight Centre. There are lots of flights. What if I get lost in the  airport? Who will I get help from? What if I get travel sick? What if I spew over the person next to me? What if there is no honey on the plane? What if I can't sleep? I am getting a bit worried now. I think I need a hug.
Wally Bear

14 comments:

  1. Hi Wally bear

    If you get lost at the airport go to a help desk the person at the help desk will say your name out in a microphone and your owner will come to you at the help desk!
    From Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for these ideas, Rachel. I hope the person will be able to see me, because I am quite small.

      Delete
    2. Hi Wally

      If they cant see you you could climb onto the top of the desk.

      From Rachel

      Delete
  2. Hello Wally bear

    If you get travel sick it will be alright because they have bag to be sick in

    From Charli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bag? What sort of bag? Where will I find it?

      Delete
  3. Hi Wally

    Don't be afraid. Once I was scared because I had sore ears on an airplane.

    I was flying back from Auckland. I was screaming, but since you're a bear you probably wont get that problem

    From Maya and Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maya and Jess I hope I don't get sore ears:(

      Delete
  4. Kia Ora Wally Bear
    Here are some tips on traveling

    1: Stay Calm airplanes are just like big cars with jets!

    2: Don't be scared of the flush on the loo - it is just because you are in the air.

    From Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samantha, that is good advice:) I am rather worried about what you have said about the toilet. Maybe I just won't go.

      Delete
  5. Hi Wally
    I've got a few tips for you

    1: Don't be scared try and be nice and calm.

    2: Pretend your owner is driving you in a car with a loo in it.

    3:If you need to go to the loo get your owner to show you where it is.

    4: If you are hungry the air hosts offer you meals, biscuits, chips and tasty lollies.

    5: If you get sore ears the lollies take the pain away so get a few lollies!

    6: If you want something to read there are magazines in the front pocket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the tips:) I like the sound of all the lollies, but do they have honey?

      Delete
  6. Hi Wally bear
    I was the one who sent you the message with 6 tips on flying, I forgot to put my name at the end so I am very sorry. If you be a good patent they might see you and give you some honey
    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wally
    I have been on a plane many times and it is not scary . My first time I went on a plane I was not very confident trust me, you will be fine !


    From Zara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Zara, I feel much better now!
      Hugs
      WB

      Delete