Saturday, 9 March 2013

Well, I am getting very excited now as it is only 7 more sleeps before the BIG trip! I have had all my injections and started my packing. There is so much to fit in! I have some questions for the students at Weedons School: I am away from 17th March until 30th October. How many days is that? Do you think I need that many pairs of undies?
I hope you can help with this as it is making my brain tired.
Bear hugs and squishes,
Wally Bear
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. A few more guesses at how many days you will be away Wally:
    Georgia thinks 227 and Mackenzie 178. We started packing your suitcase last week during reading but none of us think we have packed enough undies after counting all the days that you are away! We are coming up with a list of the 10 most important things that you should have packed today and will get back to you.
    Happy Packing
    From Room 4 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leon From Room 4 says "188 days and she'll need 188 undies of course"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leon, how will I fit in180 pairs of undies?

      Delete
  3. Thank you for trying to count the days, but I don't think anyone has got it right yet. Try using a calculator. I have tried but my paws won't work properly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wally
    Here is our list of the 10 most important things to pack:
    -sunglasses
    -honey
    -binoculars for safaris
    -lots of underwear
    -tramping boots
    -t-shirts and pants
    -new, clean pj's
    -swimming togs
    -rain jacket
    -laptop or ipad so that you can keep in touch with us!
    Many cuddles
    From Room 4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Room 4
    What a wonderful list! I agree with everything........I might just put honey at the top of the list though, as the most important. Have spent most of today packing, unpacking and re packing. Your list has really helped :) I have also had to put in a 1st aid kit in case I get an upset tummy from eating too much honey. I must go to sleep now.
    Hugs,
    Wally Bear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wally bear

    I only have 41 days till i am going on a plane i have never been on a plane before.

    After you have been on a plane can you tell me what its like please!

    I hope you have a great time where ever you are going.

    From Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel,
      I have never been on a plane before either, so I will let you know what it's like:)

      Delete
    2. Thanks wally bear:).
      From Rachel

      Delete
  7. Hi Wally where are you now do you like the planes you are going on? from Jack White

    ReplyDelete