Sunday, 17 March 2013

Auckland Airport!

I flew on my VERY first plane and I didn't throw up and I haven' got lost yet so nothing was as bad as I thought it might be:) And guess what? I was allowed up in the pilot's cockpit! Really, I was! There were 2 whole pilots and lots of knobs, buttons and shining lights. Mrs F took a photo and I will post it on my blog when I get to LAX...... That's what it says on my luggage - do you know what it means?
Hugs and hugs and hugs and plenty of squishes,
Wally Bear

8 comments:

  1. Hi Wally Bear
    Yah you didn't throw up on the plane for your first trip! So did the honey at the bottom of your suitcase work?
    From MacKenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wally Bear
    Did you sort out your pj's before you left? Yah you didn't throw up!
    From Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wally
    If you are scared for your next flight buy a teddy at the airport to take with you.
    From Maia and Charli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wally
    I hope you remembered to pack all 10 of the things from our most important list.
    From Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Wally bear
    Was it fun going in the cockpit?

    If I was you in the cockpit I would've had heaps of fun so hope you did!
    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Wally
    Its me again Tia with Jess, at school we made our goals then made them into ballons with our photos hanging down from string, we also have been practicing them at goal time.

    From Tia and Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wally

    You are going to Los Angeles - LAX

    From Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Wally

    My dad wrote that comment.
    How was your trip?
    I think the scariest bit about fling is when you land.
    I think the best bit is taking off.
    What do you think the best bit of fling?

    From Rachel

    ReplyDelete