Monday, 11 March 2013

Packing!

Ohhhhhh, it's so hard fitting everything in my traveling case. What can I do? Has anyone at Weedons got any handy hints on how to fit lots in? It's mainly the honey that's the problem.
Wally hugs,
xoxo

18 comments:

  1. I have an idea Wally Bear, you can take two suitcases. From Callum and Tom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Callum and Tom,
      That's a good idea if I can manage to carry them both.

      Delete
  2. Wally Bear why don't you try not packing so much?
    From Annie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie, that's a good idea but I don't know what to leave out.

      Delete
  3. Wally I have an idea! Why don't you put the honey in the bottom of your case then it won't drip over all of your clothes if it leaks.
    From Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good idea Mackenzie, unless my bag gets tipped upside down!

      Delete
  4. G,day Wally.
    Why not buy a slightly bigger suitcase so you can fit more in?
    What kind of honey do you like?

    From Holly and Gabs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Holly and Gabs,
      If I get a bigger suitcase, I won't be able to carry it. I like any honey so long as it is sweet and sticky!

      Delete
  5. Hi Wally Bear
    Dont worry just keep calm you will be all right if that doesnt work try and find another bag.

    from Tia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, Tia, I might have to find another bag!

      Delete
  6. Hi Wally Bear

    I think to save room packing you should roll your clothes because then it will save room and your clothes won't get wrinkled.

    From Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samantha! I have taken your advice and rolled my clothes and I have fitted lots in. I will let you know if they get wrinkled or not after my flight!

      Delete
  7. Hi Wally
    You have pretty clever paws to be typing so much!

    Why don't you try packing money then you can buy the honey when you need and how much you need.

    Are you excited?

    From Lauren and Aria.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren and Aria,
      I am very excited but a bit nervous too.
      I have to get help with the typing, as I am very slow with my paws. I might take your advice and buy honey but what if they don't sell honey where I am going?

      Delete
  8. Hi Wally bear

    Put the honey side ways it will make more room and also put the honey at the bottom

    man hugs
    charli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charli,
      I have tried putting the honey in sideways, upside down and it still takes up the same amount of room.........

      Delete
  9. Hi Wally bear

    If you can not fit everything in your suitcase you could take a backpack with you.

    From Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Wally
    Did it work?
    It works when I did it so hope it does for you!
    Tia

    ReplyDelete