Friday, 22 March 2013

Honey Quest

This morning I woke up and fancied some honey for breakfast. I saw lots of little birds eating up in the tree so I thought it had to be honey! But as good as I am at climbing trees, I just couldn't reach:( BUT I will show ambition and keep trying!



16 comments:

  1. Hi Wally and Mrs F
    Did you get lots of honey? Did you get sticky pj's again?
    Love Annie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not enough honey, Annie, and I am sticky ALL the time! Luckily, I am able to wash my clothes every day:)
      Hugs
      WB

      Delete
  2. Hi Wally
    Do you have any honey left? If you don't I can send you some. Where are you now?
    Love Maia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How kind of you to offer to send me honey, Maia:) I am flying to Ecuador tomorrow, then going to the Galapagps Islands, so it might be too difficult to send me any. Thank you, though for offering.
      Hugs
      WB

      Delete
  3. Hi Wally
    Did you have a good trip? Did you get lots of peanuts? I did when i went on a plane! i hope your clothes aren't sticky again, that was a bit silly.
    Love Charli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a good trip and am still having a good trip, thank you, Charli! I am a bear, so I have to put up with being sticky.....
      Hugs
      WB

      Delete
  4. Hi Wally
    I hope you have a great time at the countries you are going to.
    Love Brock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brock:)
      I hope you have a good time at school too.
      What is your favourite thing about Weedons.
      Hugs
      WB

      Delete
  5. Wally
    I hope you have a good time on your holiday and you had a good time on the plane.
    Love Leon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leon. My holiday as been fun so far and I am going on another 2 planes tomorrow. I hope you are working hard at school, Leon.
      Hugs
      WB

      Delete
    2. I am working hard at school on Maths.
      Leon

      Delete
  6. Hi WB,
    You are right to show ambition. I hope you have an awesome Easter.

    Say "Hi" to Mrs Fitzjohn for me happy Easter

    From Jordan M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wally

    It is good you showed ambition happy Easter;)

    From Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Wally

    I am sorry I havent been on the blog.
    I have my own blog its snowing right now:)
    I love it when it snows do you?

    From Rachel

    ReplyDelete