Had a great flight, didn't get lost and didn't spew. Now in California and built a snowman yesterday! I am having trouble finding honey....
Hugs Wally Bear
Did you find any honey in the end? You are so lucky being up in the cockpit with the pilots I didn't get to do that when I was flying to Singapore airport. I know what LAX stands for Los Angeles
Oh my gosh Wally Bear. Thank goodness you are wearing your school uniform or you could get lost in those huge trees!I have just learnt to blog today and this is my very post.I am very excited about this and it is so amazing to be able to talk to you when you are so very far away from us! Aren't we lucky to live in a world full of technology? I'm looking forward to hearing more of your adventures.Look after Mr and Mrs F for us. Love and squishes from Mrs B
I have been searching lots of trees, Rachel! California is lots of fun:) The roads, called freeways, have 4 lanes going one way and 4 lanes going the other! Hugs WB
Everyone in Room Three are very happy now that we have our brand new playground Laura wont get off it. My mum even went on it, she thought the nests were really relaxing.
Hey Wally has Mrs Fitzjohn given you a birthday yet?
Hi Gabrielle! I have learned that newspapers are narrower than in NZ! Also that there are a lot of Mexican restaurants here. I wonder why that is? In the desert I have seen heaps of lizards, birds and squirrels. Hugs WB
Donovan and Liam, I have searched the supermarkets high and low, but they are so huge it makes my paws hurt. I did find one type of honey, which I will post a photo of:) Hugs WB
Hi Samuel! I am having lots of adventures, thank you! I have been up on a tram, in a truck, on a bus and tomorrow, I am going on another aeroplane to Ecuador in South America! I have seen 2 tortoises, lots of squirrels and lizards and really cool humming birds. Hugs WB
Don't you think you would get confused with all those controls in the cockpit?. Could you take a photo of Mrs Fitzjohn at her favourite place in London?
Perhaps you are right, Tobey; maybe that is why the pilots wouldn't let me help them. I have looked at my air ticket and I don't get to London until June, but I will ask Mrs F then! You might need to remind me in case I forget. Bears only have a short memory. Hugs WB
Hi Wally Bear
ReplyDeleteDid you find any honey in the end?
You are so lucky being up in the cockpit with the pilots I didn't get to do that when I was flying to Singapore airport.
I know what LAX stands for Los Angeles
Hope you are having a great time
Love Abbie
Oh my gosh Wally Bear. Thank goodness you are wearing your school uniform or you could get lost in those huge trees!I have just learnt to blog today and this is my very post.I am very excited about this and it is so amazing to be able to talk to you when you are so very far away from us! Aren't we lucky to live in a world full of technology? I'm looking forward to hearing more of your adventures.Look after Mr and Mrs F for us. Love and squishes from Mrs B
ReplyDeleteKio Ora Wally bear
ReplyDeleteWas it fun when you got to sit in the front of the
plane with the pilots! Why are you in a log are you looking for honey?
love from Gabrielle and Holly.
What a great snowman! Good hiding, I nearly didn't spot you in that tree!
ReplyDeleteFrom Tyjian
G,Day Wally Bear
ReplyDeleteHave you found any sticky and sweet honey yet?
Back here at Weedons school we have had some trees cut down you will notice a huge difference when you come back!
From Samantha.
I am not happy about trees being knocked down, Samantha:( That means less honey for me when I get back.....
DeleteHugs
WB
Hi Wally bear
ReplyDeleteIf you want honey you need to look in trees to find it.
Is California fun?
Wally I never noticed you in that tree when I looked at your photos cause you looked so small.
You are so lucky you got to sit in the front with the drivers also you did not get lost or spew:)
From Rachel!
I have been searching lots of trees, Rachel!
DeleteCalifornia is lots of fun:)
The roads, called freeways, have 4 lanes going one way and 4 lanes going the other!
Hugs
WB
Hi Wally
DeleteFreeways must be really cool.
Have you ever been on one?
I have not been on a freeway ever in my life.
From Rachel
Kia ora Wally
ReplyDeleteCalifornia sounds really fun!
Everyone in Room Three are very happy now that
we have our brand new playground Laura wont get
off it. My mum even went on it, she thought the nests were really relaxing.
Hey Wally has Mrs Fitzjohn given you a birthday yet?
From Maya.
Glad you are having fun on the new playground, Maya. Hope your mum doesn't get stuck at the top!
DeleteMy birthday is May 31st! I can't wait!
Hugs
WB
Hi Wally
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you were having a good time in the pictures.
We're learning about our goals in Room 3, what have you learnt about California?
From Gabrielle
Hi Gabrielle!
DeleteI have learned that newspapers are narrower than in NZ!
Also that there are a lot of Mexican restaurants here.
I wonder why that is?
In the desert I have seen heaps of lizards, birds and squirrels.
Hugs
WB
Hi Wally
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had lots of fun and sorry you didn't
find any honey and that snowman is really cool!
Did you look at the supermarket for honey?
What type of honey do you have in California?
From Donovan and Liam.
Donovan and Liam,
DeleteI have searched the supermarkets high and low, but they are so huge it makes my paws hurt. I did find one type of honey, which I will post a photo of:)
Hugs
WB
Hi Wally Bear
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a good adventure while you are on holiday.
from Samuel
Hi Samuel!
DeleteI am having lots of adventures, thank you! I have been up on a tram, in a truck, on a bus and tomorrow, I am going on another aeroplane to Ecuador in South America! I have seen 2 tortoises, lots of squirrels and lizards and really cool humming birds.
Hugs
WB
Hi Wally
ReplyDeleteIt's Tobey here from Weedons
Don't you think you would get confused with all those controls in the cockpit?.
Could you take a photo of Mrs Fitzjohn at her favourite place in London?
From Tobey
Perhaps you are right, Tobey; maybe that is why the pilots wouldn't let me help them. I have looked at my air ticket and I don't get to London until June, but I will ask Mrs F then! You might need to remind me in case I forget. Bears only have a short memory.
DeleteHugs
WB