I have a bit of a problem. I was practising packing yesterday and honey has leaked all over my new PJ's :( they are now really sticky and it's hard to clean up with furry paws.
Sticky hugs,
Wally Bear
Only 4 more sleeps! The children in room 4 are very sad about this Wally some of them have even been writing about how much they will miss you in their independent writing.
Thank you for all your messages! Honey is my main concern. I really need take it with me as I am not sure whether bees in other places will make the kind of honey I like.
Hi Wally Next time take your honey pot over the sink and tip it upside down if honey comes out it means you need your owner to tighten it, if nothing comes out i means its good to go! From Tia
Only 4 more sleeps! The children in room 4 are very sad about this Wally some of them have even been writing about how much they will miss you in their independent writing.
ReplyDeletePoor Wally :-( Don't worry the children in Room 4 will make you some new pj's and they will be soft. Honey Promise.
ReplyDeleteLove Haylee
Thank you for all your messages! Honey is my main concern. I really need take it with me as I am not sure whether bees in other places will make the kind of honey I like.
ReplyDeleteHi Wally
ReplyDeleteNext time make sure the lid is secure.
How many honey pot do you eat in one day!
From Gabs
Hi Gabs,
DeleteIt's hard to put the tops on my honey with paws. The number of pots I eat in a day, depends on the size of the pot!
Hello Wally Bear
ReplyDeleteI feel so sorry for you. Maybe you could ask for help to clean it up.
You also should put a lid on your honey so it does not leak.
From Rachel!
Hi Rachel,
DeleteI didn't screw the top on properly:(
Hi Wally
DeleteNext time if your not if the lid is on properly you could check with some one.
From Rachel
Hi Wally
ReplyDeleteNext time take your honey pot over the sink and tip it upside down if honey comes out it means you need your owner to tighten it, if nothing comes out i means its good to go!
From Tia
Hi Tia!
DeleteI might ask for help next time:)
Hey Wally
ReplyDeleteIt was a good idea but next time you should try it!
From Tia