Hi Rimu Room 5 I am having a great trip, thank you! Sometimes I have to hold on tight to my hat: lots of animals have thought it is something to eat! Wally hugs xoxo
Hi Baileigh and Tyjian I have seen bigger elephants than you can imagine. I think the elephant thought my hat was a tasty fruit. Africa is very hot now, not old like New Zealand, so he didn't want to wear it I don't think! Wally hugs xoxo
Hi Wally Bear We love your cool hat, we don't think it would fit over the elephants ears!!Hope you are having fun it is very cold here. from Izzy and Tom xx
Hi Wally We have been so busy starting our new topic: Dinosaurs that we haven't been visiting your page as much as we would like. We did manage to finish some badges that we designed for you to give to your new friends at the start of the term. You can check them out here http://weedonskauri.blogspot.co.nz. We are still missing you terribly. Room 4
We hope that you stayed safe Wally! We can see that those baboons didn't steal your hat. Are you having a great trip?
ReplyDeleteRimu Room 5
Hi Rimu Room 5
DeleteI am having a great trip, thank you!
Sometimes I have to hold on tight to my hat: lots of animals have thought it is something to eat!
Wally hugs
xoxo
Hi Wally Bear, that elephant is huge!
ReplyDeleteWhy did it want to steal your hat?
Maybe it was cold because of the icy autumn
weather.
Baileigh and Tyjian.
friday 24th of may 2O13.
Hi Baileigh and Tyjian
DeleteI have seen bigger elephants than you can imagine.
I think the elephant thought my hat was a tasty fruit.
Africa is very hot now, not old like New Zealand, so he didn't want to wear it I don't think!
Wally hugs
xoxo
Hello Wally are elephants scary I don't think they are what do you think?
ReplyDeletefrom willie
Actually, Willie, when you are as little as me, they are scary!
ReplyDeleteWally hugs
xoxo
Hi Wally Bear
ReplyDeleteWe love your cool hat, we don't think it would fit over the elephants ears!!Hope you are having fun it is very cold here.
from Izzy and Tom xx
Hi Wally
ReplyDeleteWe have been so busy starting our new topic: Dinosaurs that we haven't been visiting your page as much as we would like. We did manage to finish some badges that we designed for you to give to your new friends at the start of the term. You can check them out here http://weedonskauri.blogspot.co.nz. We are still missing you terribly.
Room 4
Hi Wally
ReplyDeleteYour lucky your hat didn't get stolen.
From Rachel