Friday, 7 June 2013

Here I am in Turkey

I have been in Istanbul and met a new friend - Stephan and his sister. They run a restaurant. Istanbul has 17,000,000 people living there and it is noisy. Several times a day the people are called to prayer in the mosque. Here is a picture of the Blue Mosque.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Wally Bear and Mrs Fitzjohn. I was just having my morning coffee and Jack was telling me about this page so I had to have a look, what amazing photos! I can't wait to experience some of this for myself! Weather is warming here in NZ the buds are bursting on the roses and before we know it spring will be here. Enjoy the rest of your travels ;)
    Michelle Rodgers and family x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi wally, your in turkey?? WOW looks like fun ;^)--


    Baileigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Baleigh!
    Actually, I am in England now, but I am flying to Russia tomorrow to begin a long train journey. Is the weather getting warmer in New Zealand?
    Wally hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete