My dad has been and seen the south african penguins and had some photos. but the sneaky baboons stole his back pack!. Did you take any more photos of them.If so could you post them.
Hi Wally Bear, You are having a very interesting trip and we were wondering who the little girl was and Hayley is very interested in that battle field. From Lauren, Hayley & Joan.(Nanny)
Hello Lauren, Hayley and Joan! The little girl was the daughter of a lady who ran a Bed and Breakfast in Turkey. The battle fields were very interesting, sad but beautiful too. Tomorrow I fly to Russia then get on a train for days and days! I am a bit scared because I don't speak any Russian and the alphabet is different. I hope it is getting warmer in New Zealand. Wally hugs xoxo
Hi Wally Bear
ReplyDeleteMy dad has been and seen the south african penguins
and had some photos. but the sneaky baboons stole
his back pack!. Did you take any more photos of them.If so could you post them.
from nathan
Hi Wally Bear,
ReplyDeleteYou are having a very interesting trip and we were wondering who the little girl was and Hayley is very interested in that battle field.
From Lauren, Hayley & Joan.(Nanny)
Hello Lauren, Hayley and Joan!
DeleteThe little girl was the daughter of a lady who ran a Bed and Breakfast in Turkey. The battle fields were very interesting, sad but beautiful too.
Tomorrow I fly to Russia then get on a train for days and days! I am a bit scared because I don't speak any Russian and the alphabet is different.
I hope it is getting warmer in New Zealand.
Wally hugs
xoxo